1. This whole house water system is specially designed to provide professional filtration performance for tap/municipal water source.
2. The 1st stage filter is a 3-layer polypropylene filter cartridge which removes rust, sand, silt, dirt and capture most impurities effectively.
3. The 2nd and 3rd cartridge is carbon filters removes up to 99% of Chlorine, taste, odor, finer particles and sediments.
4. Filter housing is made of food-grade polypropylene which has an excellent pressure and corrosion resistance.
5. Thread junction is made of brass, provides sturdiness and durability, ensures the reliability of sealing.
6. The system includes pressure gauges for easy monitoring.
7. Easy to install and replace the filter cartridge after releasing the
pressure through the red pressure valve.
Polypropylene Filter Cartridge
The 1st stage is sediment filter, which reduces up to 99% of sediment, sand, rust, color.
The whole house water filter is designed with density three PP layers to remove most particle and sediments.
The multi-layer density tech can capture impurities targetedly and have 30% longer service life than the other common type.
Granular Activated Carbon Filter
The 2nd filter element is made of granular activated carbon, which has excellent adsorption capacity and can effectively reduce Chlorine, sand, rust, sediment, odor and color.
There are more micropores on its surface, so it has a strong adsorption capacity and can absorb various impurities and organic pollutants in the water.
Activated Carbon Block Filter
The 3rd stage filter cartridge reduces up to 99% of Chlorine, sediment, sand, rust, color, bringing clean and fresh water for your whole family.
Carbon block filter element has a larger specific surface area, more adsorption micropores, and each part of activated carbon can fully contact with water flow, to achieve efficient utilization and filtration.
【About TDS 】 The system cannot abviously lower the TDS value because it filters harmful substances while keeping beneficial minerals such as potassium, calcium, sodium, and magnesium, which is the main component of inorganic salts.
【Number of Items】 6
【UNSPSC Code 】 48101700
Measurements & Compatible
Package Dimensions 30.31 x 23.62 x 10.63 inches; 52.91 Pounds
PUREPLUS aims to design, develop and sell high-quality, cost-effective water filtration products. Our company is committed to household water filtration. For decades, PUREPLUS is not only dedicated to selling filtration products, but also to provide high-quality water filtration solutions for every family. All PUREPLUS products are manufactured under the technical support of our experienced team of product experts.
How did we get our start?
PUREPLUS is headquartered in California and has 20+ years of expertise in the water filtration industry. Every year we supply filtration solutions to 200 million American families.
What makes our products unique?
PUREPLUS has an independent R&D team, that has applied for 2000 patents, and obtained certifications from NSF & IAPMO, European TUV, ROHS, UK WRAS, ACS, CSA, BPA Free and Water Mark. All of our products are produced under the ISO9001, 14000 standard and inspected under strict quality control.
Why do we love what we do?
Water is the source of life. Our dream is to protect the water health of every American resident and provide perfect filtration solutions and fresh water based on different regions water quality.