1. This pre spin down sediment filter is designed to trap impurities before water entering to a finer whole house water filtration system.
2. 40 Micron filtration accuracy effectively protect your entire plumbing system from particulates, silts, sediment, rust, suspended solids and other pollutants in water.
3. Protects terminal equipment and appliances such as downstream pipelines, water purifiers, water heaters, wall-hung boilers, washing machines and shower heads.
4. BPA-FREE material. The 40 micron precision mesh membrane is made of food grade 304 Stainless steel. The valve head is made of high quality brass.
5. The transparent explosion-proof cover provides clear visibility and makes the flushing process easier, which has been subjected to strict low-temperature, pressure, explosions and 100,000 water hammer
6. Turn on the drain valve and rotate the scrubbing knob, and impurities will be flushed away from the drain port. Regular cleaning can be done easily without frequent disassembly of the water pipe
connections and filter housing.
7. Suitable for any threaded connector with 1 inch Female NPT or 3/4 inch Male NPT or 3/4 inch Female NPT.
8. Select the appropriate connection method according to the size of the pipe in your home. (NOTE: The threaded connectors are not included, need to be purchased separately).
9. It is recommended to use on municipal tap water, as the filter may not performance well with high sediment content and required more frequent flushing.
10. After installation or cleaning is complete, rotate the arrow to align it with the month, which will remind you of the next cleaning date.
11. We recommend that you rinse the filter regularly every 15-30 days depending on tap water quality, and every 7 days depending on well water quality.