1. 40 micron effectively protect your entire plumbing system from particulates, silts, sediment, rust, suspended solids and other pollutants in water.
2. Effectively protects terminal equipment and appliances such as downstream pipelines, water purifiers, water heaters, wall-hung boilers, washing machines and shower heads.
3. Mesh membrane is made of food grade 316 Stainless steel; Valve head is made of high quality brass.
4. The transparent explosion-proof cover provides clear visibility and makes the flushing process easier.
5. Designed to trap impurities before water entering to a finer whole house water filtration system.
6. Suitable for any threaded connector with 1" Female NPT or 3/4" Male NPT or 3/4" Female NPT.
7. Select the appropriate connection method according to the size of the pipe in your home.
8. After installation is complete, rotate the arrow to align it with the month, which will remind you of the next cleaning date.
9. We recommend that you rinse the filter regularly every 15-30 days depending on tap water quality, and every 7 days depending on well water quality.
NOTE: The threaded connectors are not included, need to be purchased separately.
Purer & Fresher Than Ever
PUREPLUS aims to design, develop and sell high-quality, cost-effective water filtration products. Our company is
committed to household water filtration. For decades, PUREPLUS is not only dedicated to selling filtration products, but
also to provide high-quality water filtration solutions for every family. All PUREPLUS products are manufactured under
the technical support of our experienced team of product experts.
How did we get our start?
PUREPLUS is headquartered in California and has 20+ years of expertise in the water filtration industry. Every year we
supply filtration solutions to 200 million American families.
What makes our products unique?
PUREPLUS has an independent R&D team, that has applied for 2000 patents, and obtained certifications from NSF &
IAPMO, European TUV, ROHS, UK WRAS, ACS, CSA, BPA Free and Water Mark. All of our products are produced
under the ISO9001, 14000 standard and inspected under strict quality control.
Why do we love what we do?
Water is the source of life. Our dream is to protect the water health of every American resident and provide perfect
filtration solutions and fresh water based on different regions water quality.